[Marxism] Deal Reached in Honduras to Restore Ousted President

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 08:14:03 MDT 2009

I object to anyone cheerleading for the CEO of the bourgeois government on
this list.  We are cheerleading for what-- an agreement about which we know
nothing that allows an official of another bourgeois government to serve out
3 remaining months doing what?

We are supposed to cheer for a representative of the bourgeoisie who is
conducting a war in Afghanistan, maintaining US presence in Iraq, expanding
the war into Pakistan, providing Israel with military, economic, political
support, providing billions to banks while insisting that auto workers agree
to wage freezes, givebacks, and no-strike stipulations-- all thise while
homelessness increases, the number of children born into poverty exceeds
previous highs, etc. etc?

Pumping up the bourgeoisie is not a revolutionary strategy.
Deal Reached in Honduras to Restore Ousted President