[Marxism] Paul LeBlanc: Why I Am Joining the ISO

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 08:17:54 MDT 2009

Carrol said exactly this:  "For example, several posters
on this list still hold grimly to FROP as  an economic law, building huge
fantasies on that that are little better than extablishment econ in
understanding current conditions.)"

Sounds like an accusation to me-- I think it's that part about "building
huge fantasies...that are little better than establishment econ"  that does
it for me/

I've never read Postone, but I've read all the works Carrol thinks
constitute the core of Marxism and I would be more than happy to analyze the
rise and fall in the rate of profit, actually using a proxy called "rate of
return," and how that correlates with what has happened between 2003 and
2008.