[Marxism] Subject lines in marxmail

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Fri Oct 30 09:31:43 MDT 2009

Since i sinned and continued an old subject line when the contents of
the post has changed, a reminder to all:

1. make sure your Subject line is appropriate to the contents of your post.

2. if you did send something in under an incorrect Subject line, be
prepared to see a respondent change the Subject line to something
appropriate.

3. do not use the names of marxmail subscribers in the subject line. it
is some work to remove these names from the archives, and since we do
get this request occasionally, we make  a rule: no names in Subject.

Les