[Marxism] Paul LeBlanc: Why I Am Joining the ISO

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 10:04:52 MDT 2009

I have no problem with his tone or his challenge.  It's the factual basis
for the accusation about "fantasies" no better than established economics
that I take exception to.

And as I said earlier, I don't think Marx's analysis of capital is the
attempt to establish economics as a science, and I quite agree with not
inflating the boundaries of Marxism to establish an all-purpose, one-size,
philosophy, science, etc. etc that answers every question from the origins
of the universe to proper dating etiquette.

More on the rate of profit, or my favorite proxy, rate of return, later.