[Marxism] Long posts not allowed??

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Tue Sep 1 06:18:01 MDT 2009

Lüko Willms wrote:
> Talk to a certain L.P. who is forwarding two-thirds of articles or
> naked URLs  and curtailing discussions.

so you are agreeing with me that we should have less forwarding and more
discussion?

except Lou is one of the people who forwards stuff and who actively
engages in discussion on this list. i doubt anyone on this list would
claim Lou is not so actively engaged. are you saying others forward
articles because Lou does? if Lou stopped forwarding, others would too?

the curtailing discussions must refer to when he unsubs people, which is
a separate issue in my opinion. i'm with Mark Lause on this one, i would
like to see more moderation in an effort to maximize discussion and
minimize pissing contests and encourage forwarding to lead to discussion.

Les