[Marxism] Commendable [Re: China's high speed rail plans]

Nestor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:43:09 MDT 2009

Lüko Willms escribió:

> The Chinese nation is getting stronger. China is recovering
> from the defeat of the Boxer uprising, and from the Japanese invasion and
> occupation. China's infrastructure is being built up, the industry expands, and
> with the latter the proletariat is growing in numbers and in strength.

Please note that Lüko, when writing on China, always stresses the
reperssion of the Boxer upheaval, where the German bourgeoisie and
Germany in general had an outstanding (though not quite worthy) role.

I think that it would be very healthy if other members of this list
begin their criticisms to China by a reference to the Opium Wars.