[Marxism] China's high speed rail plans

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Thu Sep 3 07:41:08 MDT 2009

S. Artesian (sartesian at earthlink.net) wrote on 2009-09-02 at 10:24:47 in
about Re: [Marxism] China's high speed rail plans:

> So here we have LW's reasons to be cheerful.  The Chinese nation is being
> strengthened, it is recovering from the Japanese invasion.  It is throwing
> off the legacy of imperialist domination.  And how is it doing this?  Did
> China do these things  in the period 1949-1979, when it was considered the
> beacon for world revolution?  No

  and so on, and so on.

  After this rant of yours, I have a question: what do you think of Pol Pot and
the socalled "Khmer Rouge"? Wouldn't that suit your rrrrrrevolutionary
thoughts (if I may call it so)?

   You know, I had before asked you, what a workers and farmers
government in Beijing should do in your opinion. It seems to me from your
rants that they should do certainly _not_ build up the infrastructure, and
especially no railways.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany