[Marxism] China's high speed rail plans

Marv Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Thu Sep 3 10:24:38 MDT 2009

Luko writes:

Marv Gandall (marvgandall at videotron.ca) wrote on 2009-09-03 at 11:40:35 in
about Re: [Marxism] China's high speed rail plans:

> The truly revolutionary changes such a government would introduce - the
ones
> he has called for - would be to abruptly expel foreign capital and to stop
> financing the US trade deficit.
>
> These actions would bring the sputtering global economy to a crashing
halt,
> but would also presumably precipitate worldwide revolutions.
>
> In other words, "the worse, the better".

  So, my question to you, too: what do you think about Pol Pot and his
so-called "Khmer Rouge"? Do you think their strategy an example to follow?
Of course not. And I think we could also agree that China's reverting to
Maoist autarchy at this stage of it's historic development is also not the
best course to follow, which is what Artesian seems in effect to be
proposing.