[Marxism] Voting with feet, not commendable in Argentina Re: China's high speed rail plans

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 02:56:36 MDT 2009

A national issue is, by definition, a class issue.

The national question is a class question.

Imperialism 101, dear Artesian.

Of course there are lots of class analyses to be made on the national
question, and related issues.

The first and foremost being what bloc of classes will succesfully
confront, in the territory of a semicolonial or colonial country, the
pressure of the bloc of classes that, from the imperialist countries,
permanently attempts to drive the development of productive forces in
the former towards the best satisfaction of the ruling class (and its
associates) in the latter.

But what am I doing. I already know what will S. Artesian answer, etc., etc.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría