[Marxism] Voting with feet, not commendable in Argentina Re: China's high speed rail plans

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 4 04:48:41 MDT 2009

And I of course knew that is exactly how you would answer:  imperialism
automatically makes the national question a class question.  Even granting
that, Nestor, which in deeper conversation I would not, that doesn't mean
that every response, ever action that appears to be national is
anti-imperialist; and it doesn't mean that every action that appears to be
anti-imperialist is automatically a class action.

That's history 101.