[Marxism] The paperback edition of 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis has been published

brennerl21 at aol.com brennerl21 at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 03:25:45 MDT 2009

9 5 09
Sisters and brothers,

The paperback edition of

51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis
Edited by Lenni Brenner

has just been published.

There is one change from the hardcover edition, a better translation of
Vladimir Jabotinsky’s “The Iron Wall (We and the Arabs).” As his 1923
article about what he openly called “Zionist colonisation” is the
political and military ‘bible’ of Binyamin Netanyahu’s
Zionist-Revisionist movement, the paperback translation clearly
expresses the mentality behind Revisionism’s ties to Fascism and
Nazism, and today’s Likud Party hyper-militarism.

You can get a signed copy for $22 plus $2.77 for media mail postage. It
will take 7 to 10 days to get to you after I get your check or postal
money order. As soon as I get it, I’ll email you to let you know that
the book is on its way.

Send the check to

Lenni Brenner
POB 20598
Park West Post Office
NY, NY 10025-1514

For purchases of 20 or more copies, the publisher offers a 40% discount
from the list price. That's $13.20 per copy plus shipping costs.

For a democratic secular binational Palestine/Israel in a democratic
secular world,

Lenni Brenner

BrennerL21 at aol.com
www.smithbowen.net/linfame/brenner