[Marxism] Tweaking of DNA dating on human evolution

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 6 22:06:04 MDT 2009

First, you mentioned a "single couple,"  I was pointing out that the
mitochondrial Eve had nothing to do with a notion of a single, founding
couple.

As for the rest-- you really need to look at this from the biological,
genetic view, not from your ideological point of view.

Most Recent Common Ancestor-- I said "Eve" is a bad way of classifying this.
Yes, Eve had sisters-- guess what?  They all had the same mitochondrial DNA.
This has nothing to do with creationism.  Read the science and get off your
ideological, abstract, hermetically sealed, high horse.