[Marxism] Voting with feet, not commendable in Argentina Re: China'shigh speed rail plans

nada dwaltersMIA at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:16:57 MDT 2009

I appreciate Nestor's take on the ERP. First time I read anything he
wrote on this. Santucho...any SWPers here remember if he was the guy who
showed up at the SWP convention in 1973? At least he was NY I think.
Very 'hush hush' and all that.

I agree about the ERP's Trotskyism. It was "episodic" and but they
certainly were not "anti-Trotskyist". They view the world revolution in
terms of unity of the all the radical workers states: Cuba, N. Korea,
Vietnam and the armed left in Latin America and South America and the
4th International in new sort of "5th International" opposed to Russian
style communism.

We have much of their writings translated into English if anyone wants
to read them. They are quite fascinating to get a handle on how the
politics of their...revolutionary will...manifested their POV on paper.
It's our "Trotskyism and Armed Struggle" section of the ETOL:

http://marxists.org/history/etol/document/argentina/prt/index.htm

David