[Marxism] Colombia Appeal

Greg McDonald sabocat59 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:51:21 MDT 2009

PLEASE circulate this message widely

We are re-sending this urgent request to contact your members of the
House of Representatives to urge them to co-sign the following letter
initiated by our Congresswoman, Tammy Baldwin :

http://colombiasupport.net/2009/Baldwin-on-Bases9-3-09.pdf
<http://colombiasupport.net/2009/Baldwin-on-Bases9-3-09.pdf>

 See the Action Center at our site:
http://www.colombiasupport.net/actioncenter.html
   .

AND ALSO Please write to Senator John Kerry (D) Massachusetts,
Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, asking him to hold
a public hearing regarding the military base negotiations between the
Pentagon and the Colombian government.

Senator Kerry can be contacted via Emily_barnes at foreign.senate.gov

Write to Representative David Obey (D) Wisconsin, Chairman of the
House Appropriations Committee, urging him to evaluate the decision to
continue financing the war in Colombia.

Representative Obey can be contacted via steve.marchese at mail.house.gov

For background information regarding this issue please visit:

http://colombiasupport.net/2009/background-on-military-bases-en.html

Colombia Support Network
P.O. Box 1505
Madison, WI  53701-1505