[Marxism] Voting with feet, not commendable in Argentina Re: China'shigh speed rail plans

Tom Cod tcod at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:58:35 MDT 2009

Exactly.  The PRT denounced Moreno as Menshevik, but I think it's clear that all issues of armed self defense aside, that the ERP had gone over into reckless adventurism that was not only self-defeating but played into the hands of the military who used it to justify the Dirty War with devastating consequences for the left and society as a whole.