[Marxism] What to do?

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:33:07 MDT 2009

Of course not.  But I don't think I got any objections to the broad
ideas I laid out (regurgitating the ideas of others of course).  How to
get those building micro-sects or pallin' around with BHO to get
together and agree to a common program?  Sounds almost impossible.  At
the very least we need the embryo of a campaign for something like
this.  One day :)