[Marxism] Marx/Hegel

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:00:58 MDT 2009

I don't see how I could misrepresent since I didn't read, much less
reply to your post.
But since I befuddled you.... isn't /materialisme aleatoire/ a
fundamental rejection of dialectical materialism?  Wasn't a common theme
of Althusser's works the attempt to rid Marxism of the idealism that
crept in from Hegelian dialectics.

http://radicalebooks.blogspot.com/2009/06/for-marx-by-louis-althusser.html

Now that I read it (for the first time) I don't see what anyone could
find objectionable.  Calm down and reply to the right person before you
post.  I'm fairly certain that I haven't ever misrepresented you since I
can't recall any an particular incident where I bothered to engage with
what you thought.
//