[Marxism] India: An Update from Lalgarh

Politicus E. epoliticus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:19:55 MDT 2009

Rajesh Roy wrote "Meanwhile, CPI(M) cadres are being murdered on a
daily basis in Bengal by the infamous ultra-left right-wing political
alliance."

Comrade Roy, my impression is that your remark is an attempted slur.
I hope that I am mistaken.  Elaborate on your political position, or
provide a link to an publication that represents your political
position, and we can engage in an open political discussion.

epoliticus

--
"In the tender annals of Political Economy, the idyllic reigns from
time immemorial ... the present year of course always excepted."

http://epoliticus.wordpress.com/