[Marxism] Haymarket Releases Paperback Editions of HM Book Series

Sebastian Budgen sebastian at amadeobordiga.u-net.com
Thu Sep 10 11:27:47 MDT 2009

> Message: 9
> Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 18:01:52 -0400
> From: Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com>
> Subject: Re: [Marxism] Haymarket Releases Paperback Editions of HM
> 	Book	Series
> To: Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition
> 	<marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>
>
> Sebastian Budgen wrote:
>> www.HaymarketBooks.org
>>

>> Haymarket Books is pleased to announce the release, in collaboration
>> with Brill academic publishers, of the Historical Materialism book
>> series.
>
> Excellent.
>
> Now if we can only get to read the HM Journal articles in their
> entirety
> a year after they were published or something like that.

Actually, Haymarket just made an agreement with Brill to begin
carrying the HM journal in the US starting in January. They'll sell
single copies on their website, and supply HM reading groups with bulk
copies. So keep an eye out with the next issue - and I'll post to the
list when they are ready to be sent out. For more information, you can
contact Julie at Haymarket: julie at haymarketbooks.org.