[Marxism] India: An Update from Lalgarh

Rajesh Roy rajeshcherian at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 10 21:09:29 MDT 2009

Hello comrade EPoliticus,

my remark was a criticism of Maoist violence in Bengal, and their opportunistic alliance with Mamta Banerjee against the CPI(M).. I support the CPI(M).. over the last five days, about 15 people including CPI(M) cadre have been murdered by these petty criminals who dream of bringing revolution to India through cold-blooded murder..