[Marxism] Query regarding suspicious activity on my blog

Politicus E. epoliticus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 19:47:37 MDT 2009

Les & Bhaskar:

Thanks for helping me.

Part of the problem is that I cannot determine the IP address.  The
only reason I detected this suspicious activity is because of a minor
discrepancy in the number of visits logged by Sitemeter versus the
bit.ly link, which I had used to circulate my blog entry.  It is via
bit.ly that I was able to determine the peculiar periodicity of the
hits.

Having said that, I can see that there have been a few visits from the
address "in-addr.arpa."  This is not a domain name that I have ever
seen before.

Thanks again.

epoliticus