[Marxism] Protest gay marriage at HRC Twin Citiies dinner

David Thorstad binesi at gvtel.com
Sat Sep 12 13:30:11 MDT 2009

I do hope the liberal leftists on the list who support marriage, hate
crimes laws, and gays in the imperialist military won't accuse these
same-sexer antimarriage protesters of being "right-wing," as a few have
accused me of being for opposing those things (bizarrely labeled
"democratic demands").
DT

  Bash Back! Twin Cities is Getting Hitched and You're Invited!

Submitted by Anonymous on Wed, 09/09/2009 - 21:31
in

    * HRC <file:///alltags/hrc>
    * marriage <file:///alltags/marriage>
    * Queer & Trans <file:///alltags/queer-trans>

Start: 09/12/2009 17:45

Bash Back! Twin Cities is getting hitched and you’re invited!

Saturday September 12, 2009

5:45-7:30pm

The Minneapolis Depot

225 3rd Ave. S.

(near Washington Ave. S. and 3rd Ave.)
Minneapolis, MN 55401

“Marriage – it’s the best thing since sliced bread, corporate sponsors,
lobbying politicians, joining the military, and contributing to the
prison industrial complex through hate crimes legislation!” – Human
Rights Campaign (HRC) President Joe Solmonese

Come to our wedding, have some fun, dance, celebrate the undying love of
a gang of radical queers, talk to some rich people on their way into an
HRC gala, and hand out leaflets thanking the gala attendees. There are
rumors about a wedding cake and glitter…

Wedding guests are encouraged to glam it up and/or wear pink and black.

Bash Back! Twin Cities is devastated that we cannot afford the $185-250
per person fee to attend the Human Rights Campaign “Speak The Truth”
Gala Dinner and Silent Auction and congratulate rich gay celebrities who
will be receiving “visibility” awards for being rich gay celebrities.
While we are disappointed that we won’t be able to contribute to “LGBT
Equality” by attending the Gala and hear first hand the “Truth Speaking”
of the HRC, we were ecstatic to learn that we can liberate ourselves by
getting married!

Love and Rage,

Bash Back! Twin Cities