[Marxism] English skinheads wave ... Israeli flag!

Eric Johnson ewjohnson72 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 08:17:15 MDT 2009

I also was recruited to leftist politics out of the 1980's skinhead scene in the US.  I was redskin and a SHARP skin in the midwest. then became very active in ARA. street fights with the fascists in the 80's were extremely violent. For an (incomplete) history of that period go here: http://antiracistaction.org/index.php?page=history