[Marxism] Query on Eastern Europe teachers

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Sep 16 07:29:44 MDT 2009

Lena Corner wrote:
> Hi
> Thank you very much.
> I think it got no replies.
> Have you any bright ideas where else would be a good place to search?
>
> best and thanks for all your help
> Lena

Lena, I am repeating your query. Maybe this will jog people's attention.
Also, you might want to post this query to Johnson's Russia List:

http://www.cdi.org/russia/johnson/default.cfm

Hello Louis

I am writing from a production company in London called Shady Lane
Productions, just carrying out some research into a documentary project
I am working on.

I am trying to track down some Marxism teachers who worked in the
Eastern Bloc prior to 1989.

I wondered if this is anything you would know or about or be able to
help me with.

If you need more information please let me know and I can elaborate on
the project.

Best wishes

Lena Corner