[Marxism] Michael Moore, Anti-Union

Ernest Leif ernestleif at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:20:47 MDT 2009

Maybe, and maybe and McDonalds knows more about making food than the healthy
vegan spot down the block. I'm still not sure what this has to do with
Moore's anti-unionism. If you'd like I'm sure we can discuss, off-line, the
relative merits of both filmmakers. My original point had to do with
filmmaking at the point of production.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:15 AM, farmelantj at juno.com