[Marxism] Venezuela to go nuclear: US upset (of course).

Nestor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:03:45 MDT 2009

Venezuela does NOT have plenty of arid areas. There is a coastal
stretch, as you say yourself, but it doesn´t even cover the whole
coastal área of the country. On the other hand, aridity and
cloudlessness are not synonymous. The most arid place on planet Earth,
the Antofagasta desert in Northern Chile, does usually display cloudy or
hazy skies. As to wind, the capacity for this kind of energy production
is in Venezuela very low, to say the least. The prevailing winds are not
strong enough to make the attempt even reasonable.

Wind farms in South America are reasonable in both Argentinean and
Chilean Patagonia, where the winds from the West produce enormous
amounts of energy, but not in the Caribbean.

Sometimes it seems to me that you, Shane, try to "be right" at all
costs. Well, this is simply not possible. nada told you >> Shane, now
think, carefully. . .

Why not following advice, once at least?