[Marxism] Rant re lying hypocritical Democrats Re: Obama versus the lobbyists

Steve Palmer spalmer999 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 13:04:57 MDT 2009

This is the most disgusting, lying piece of ass-licking I've read all week.
If we want to start digging into who collected how much from whom, let's start with the fact that Obama collected $2,279,595 from the insurance industry and $2,100,543 from the pharmaceutical industry during his presidential campaign.

There is NO healthcare reform going, just health insurance reform. And the health insurance reform is about making it illegal to not have insurance and f*** all assistance for any of those who really need it today: the poor, the unemployed, undocumented workers. No public plan; no capping doctors pay; no kneecapping of private insurance parasites etc etc. To present the situation as poor embattled Obama versus the lobbyists is a gross rewrite of the facts.

Why the left is falling for all this beats me ... the Democrats are actually going to make the situation worse, not better. No wonder Wall Street was applauding Obama ...

Steve