[Marxism] Request for info, sources on "Cuba expert" Samuel Farber

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Sun Sep 20 07:16:18 MDT 2009

An organization I belong to is beginning a long overdue debate on Cuba. To a
large extent the writings of Farber have had a free ride in this milieu and
I would like to change that.

I know that Louis Proyect's blog has carried a series of valuable analyses
of Farber's factual unreliability and other errors. I hope he can provide me
with the URLs. I would like to circulate them.

I would also like to know of any good articles on Farber elsewhere.

Thank everybody for their help.

Fidelismo si, Farberismo no!