[Marxism] Blog Post: A Dirty Little Secret in Boulder, CO, with readers' responses.

MICHAEL YATES mikedjyates at msn.com
Sun Sep 20 12:31:10 MDT 2009

I have posted our article on restaurant wood smoke (http://counterpunch.org/yates09152009.html)

on my blog (http://blog.cheapmotelsandahotplate.org).  We included an Addendum with comments from

readers, including this gem:

"I’ve recently read your story, and I can’t help but break out in outright laughter. You people are completely pathetic. MOVE! Your candy ass belly aching underlines the main problem in this country. You expect the whole world to revolve around your personal wants and needs. You move from one town to another, then grouch about city life. By all means, give us a list of how you "need" things to be, and we will completely revamp the WHOLE WORLD to your suiting. YOU want all your modern conveniences, but take no responsibility in how their made. You make me sick. Grab a piece of drift wood, and push yourself out into the Pacific. Do the world a favor.

You’re just another example of good medical treatments gone to waste."

The last line is in reference to our saying that one of us was recovering from cancer.

Michael Yates