[Marxism] Germany's Die Linke shows the way for the left

Einde O'Callaghan eindeoc at freenet.de
Sun Sep 20 12:44:33 MDT 2009

brad bauerly wrote:
> I don't think it really is as simple as either Luko or Einde (sp?) make it
> out to be.

I haven't maintained that it's simple at all. As a matter of fact it's
very difficult as a revolutionary to work out exactly what to do - this
is something I know from practical experience intervening in the
struggles of and in the party. But abstentionism isn't really an option.

It is precisely because of the difficulties that I referred to a
forthcoming analysis hwichz goes into the difficulties facing
revolutionaries in depth.

Einde O'Callaghan