[Marxism] Juan Cole on Ahmadinejad's latest speech on the holocaust

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Sep 21 11:19:06 MDT 2009

Mark Lause wrote:
> The most obvious explanation is that such stories are planted.  It certainly
> wouldn't be the first time.

Here's the first couple of paragraphs of the report on the speech at an
official Iranian website http://www.president.ir/en/?ArtID=17832.
Clearly we are dealing with a first-class schmuck:

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said here Friday that the Holocaust black
box should be opened.

Addressing Tehrani Friday prayers worshipers as pre-sermon lecturer,
President Ahmadinejad said, “Our call over the past four years has been
if the Holocaust claimed by the Zionist regime and its allies is true,
why they (Zionists and westerners) do not allow any research on it?”

President Ahmadinejad said research on everything is free but Holocaust
is the key to a sealed fact and black box.