[Marxism] "WW2": interimperialist war to redivide the world,

Tom Cod tcod at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:18:38 MDT 2009

a good fictional scenario of the legacy of this outcome is the movie "Fatherland"about a super-power summit between Hitler, who is turning 75 and President Kennedy in Berlin in 1964.  President Joseph Kennedy that is. (who not only approved the 1938 Munichdeal but who was actually one of its architects).