[Marxism] Turkey: Final Version?

Mehmet Cagatay mehmetcagatayaydin at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 11:12:48 MDT 2009

Hello Pat,

I was about to make a tastless joke of recommending Althusser's "For Marx", especially the chapter called "Humanism and Marxism". Then I thought maybe the chapter 5 of "The State and Revolution" better suits to the questions that you raised here. But I abandoned whole idea to post anything, particularly those commonplaces probably known by everyone. I eventually realized that I was right, you know the defects and limitations of Marxist praxis better than me, even better that these two unfortunate guys that I mentioned above. I was very lucky to avoid putting myself in an awkward spot.

Cheers,

mç