[Marxism] A few anecdotes about class society

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 01:33:44 MDT 2009

There is this ridiculous car alarm keeping me up, so I figured I would spend
the last 30 minutes showing some of my friends and the other assorted 60-70
people a day that read my blog that class society does exist.  I think only
like 2-3 leftists read my blog, so this is my audience.  I'm not sure how
much the already conscious would get from this, but as always I welcome
informed comments criticisms.

http://savingcache.com/?p=154

This may be my last post for a while, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to
take a baseball bat to that car, which may or may not have serious legal
implications.