[Marxism] "WW2": interimperialist war to redivide the world,

Nestor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:57:25 MDT 2009

I am not _that_ sure of this. The "final solution" was linked to the
decission to wage a total war on two fronts, it was in a sense a result
of desperation. If Hitler had managed to strike an agreement with the
West to fight against Moscow together, then it would not be impossible
that the German bourgeoisie had managed to replace the Nazis with a more
sensible political group... and carry on the anti-Bolshevik parcel of
her programme without mass murdering Jews, Gypsies or homosexuals.