[Marxism] "WW2": interimperialist war to redivide the world,

Tom Cod tcod at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:12:22 MDT 2009

Yeah, but I think that's not the context that it would have occurred in, rather it would have been in the contextof the defeat of the Soviet Union in 1942, something that was pretty close to happening.  With that and the capture of the oilfields of the caucuses that would have been more or less the end of it.