[Marxism] Mississippi Sit-In [1963]

Hunter Gray hunterbadbear at hunterbear.org
Sun Sep 27 07:34:58 MDT 2009

Thanks, Greg and Dennis.

If anyone is interested in seeing a bit more of that, with some analysis and discussion of its ramifications, here is our link to two consecutive pages:
http://hunterbear.org/Woolworth%20Sitin%20Jackson.htm

I was born with a very thick hide and skull.  That's served me well since very early childhood.

Solidarity,

Hunter Bear [Hunter Gray]

HUNTER GRAY [HUNTER BEAR/JOHN R SALTER JR] Mi'kmaq /St. Francis
Abenaki/St. Regis Mohawk
Protected by Na´shdo´i´ba´i´
and Ohkwari'

Check out our Hunterbear website Directory http://hunterbear.org/directory.htm
[The site is dedicated to our one-half Bobcat, Cloudy Gray:
http://hunterbear.org/cloudy_gray.htm

See Outlaw Trail: The Native as Organizer:
http://hunterbear.org/outlaw_trail1.htm
[Included in Visions & Voices: Native American Activism [2009]

And see Personal Narrative:
http://hunterbear.org/narrative.htm