[Marxism] Michael Moore interview with Bill Maher

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 18:35:00 MDT 2009

I would recommend the chapter in *After Capitalism* which critiques
Mondragon.  Markets can still be used in a post capitalist society for
consumer goods provided control of investment is socialized.  I would add
that Mondragon, which I by no means idealize is , is subject to the laws of
the market, but not exactly capitalistic social relations in the production
process.