[Marxism] Chavez was right [was: RE: Chávez and Holocaust indifference]

XxxxXxxx XxYyXxx xxxxxxx99 at xxxxxxx.xxx
Mon Sep 28 09:45:08 MDT 2009

When I said that "Bolivarianism 'could' just be about capitalist integration with all its Bonapartist accoutrements", I meant that there are Bonapartist facets to the class struggle in Venezuela, but, in spite of the emphasizing quotes on 'could', that might have sounded more sweeping than it should have, apologies for that. It was just addenda, I don't find this surprising, or unexpected, nor do I indulge in wishful whining of "why doesn't Chávez do more Leninist miracles for the God of political right?"