[Marxism] Bonapartism [Re: Chavez was right [was: RE: Chávez and Holocaust indifference]]

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 10:02:35 MDT 2009

No, nothing to apologize for on this respect, XxxxXxxx.

The Bolivarian government IS a Bonapartist government. As most
capitalist governments are.

The problem is: is this government less worthy of support because it
is Bonapartist? And please realize I am not saying it "looks
Bonapartist", or it "has some Bonapartist traits". No. I am saying
that it IS (as it could not fail to be, since Chávez heads a FRONT of
classes) a Bonapartist government.

The general issue of the Head of the State putting itself above the
classes to work for  the interests of a single class (or fraction
thereof) is in and for itself something to decry? Does every
Bonapartist leader equate to a Napoleon the Third?

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría