[Marxism] Bonapartism [Re: Chavez was right [was: RE: Chávez and Holocaust indifference]]

Nestor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:23:41 MDT 2009

I honestly don´t understand your pposting.

But of course it was not a "FOR YOUR INFORMATION".

If you mean that I don´t want to support a popular leader of a
Bonapartist character in a semicolonial country against imperialism and
its stooges, then you are not right.

I wanted to show that social groups whose development is inchoate due t
the dictatorship they fight against may choose to support a Bonapartist
leader against that dictatorship.

And though I would rather prefer another choice, if this is the will of
the masses I will gladly accept it.

Clear, now?

In Anciet Rome, if I had been a Roman Citizen, I would have fought for
the Popular party, while others might have offered Leftist support to
the Senate. this is all.