[Marxism] Ohio CP Leader says CPUSA needs name change

jayroth6 jayroth6 at cox.net
Tue Sep 29 10:01:47 MDT 2009

The full Cleveland Plain Dealer article here

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/cuyahoga/125412679588870.xml&coll=2

explains that Nagin's sudden success after years of canvassing and getting others elected was the happy result of a bit of city council re-districting.

Here is the Nagin campaign website.

http://www.naginforcouncil.com/

I apologize these links were not in my original post.

Anyone on this list who was active in political work in Cleveland in the last 30 years has probably met Nagin.  The Plain Dealer article makes clear his long-standing and complete integration into bourgeois politics in NE Ohio.

Jay