[Marxism] Hmmm…yeah…about that national - real life politics - front

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 29 12:04:07 MDT 2009

That's a provocation?  Those are facts.  Promise or no promise to the
moderator or anybody else, what is a provocation is your "vision"  of a
grand alliance/conspiracy of imperialism and "ultra-left" where any action
by militants or workers that doesn't meet the "national standard" is
pro-imperialist.

Are you asserting that the Kirchner govt. has not concluded an agreement
regarding the outstanding debt?

Are you asserting that the Kirchner govt. will not be replaced by a govt.
more capable of containing, either through force or deception,  the workers
struggle when that struggle intensifies?

Are you asserting that the government of Isabel Peron did not encourage,
support, abet, etc. the police in their actions against militants and
workers prior to the military coup?

The provocation lies within you, Nestor, not those who call you on this
support for bourgeois bonapartism.

When I disagree with your posing, I am engaging in provocation?  To
paraphrase James Connolly, "All hail then that provocation, the incarnation
of progress."

Believe me, I'm not trying to provoke you.  I get no pleasure out of your
histrionics.  I do think your views are absolutely anti-thetical to Marxism;
are simply a baroque ideological construct for justifying suppression of
class struggle in the "name" of the "nation," when that name is really
capital in its local and international embodiments.