[Marxism] Moderator's note

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 29 12:20:35 MDT 2009

I agree, and would not have used that term had I need been accused of
issuing a "provocation."    I wrote what I wrote that so irritated Nestor
not to provoke him but because I believe it to be an accurate assessment of
case in question, AND I believe Nestor's accusation of an alliance between
imperialists and "ultra-lefts" indirectly, and unintentionally, provides
support for those who would hunt down and murder militants in the struggle.

.