[Marxism] Fwd: [SV-Circle] Canadian troops to Honduras?

Darrel Furlotte darrel.furlotte at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 21:10:01 MDT 2009

Stuart,
Please, please, please use a spell checker on your posts before sending
them! I, and I expect others, have been forwarding them quite widely and it
is simply more efficient (as well as considerate to all readers) for them to
be cleaned up at source. Just try reading the small selection below,
especially from the perspective of a non-native English speaker, and you
should be able to see the problem.
Darrel