[Marxism] Contra Polanski

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 30 09:14:31 MDT 2009

Right, right,  Ernest Scherrsz is "ashamed to be Swiss."  Was he ashamed to
be Swiss when Swiss bankers handled the gold and valuables looted by the
Nazis from Jews?  Was he ashamed to be Swiss when the Swiss refused
sanctuary to Jews fleeing Germany?  Was he ashamed to be Swiss when the
Swiss banks refused to restore the account holdings opened by German Jews in
the 1930s to the surviving family of those individuals?  Call me cynical,
but I bet not.

Right, now he's ashamed because the Swiss are arresting child rapists and
handing over information on tax cheats, thieves, scam artists to another
government.....

Me?  I'm ashamed that there is a Switzerland.