[Marxism] Polanski

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 30 13:49:07 MDT 2009

You know Ian, take your breast-beating liberalism somewhere else, because
all you are doing is equivocating over the language of the law.  "Did the
court find that he had consensual intercourse?"  If the justice system is
bogus, corrupt, sentencing people to rape camp etc. then it's bogus corrupt
and who gives a rat's ass about what "the court" found?

I'm not advocating Polanski be extradited.  I said I don't care.  I didn't
say that vigilantes should shoot him, but if the victim or her parents blew
Polanski's head off, if they went to France or Switzerland and shot him dead
on the street, as I would have done [hey, by the way, Ian/Shane got any
daughters? Ask them how they feel about poor persecuted Polanski],  I still
wouldn't care, I wouldn't bemoan his fate, the loss of an artist-- but I
would contribute to their, the parents' legal defense

The victim forgave Polanski? She doesn't want this process to proceed?
Because of the circus and the humiliation she will be subject to as
Mr.Polanski works the oh-so- just-us system to his advantage through his
connections with lawyers for the elite and the media.  That's what happens
here.

If she doesn't want to proceed, that's fine.  OK, as I said I don't care.
But stop this bullshit about defending an artist, who "didn't know" how old
she was--[Ray Charles tried a defense like that, but in his case/case, he
told the judge "Your honor, she felt of age to me."] and whether or not
there was consent.  Next, I'm sure someone is going to bring up that she was
wearing a mini-skirt and makeup, and from there, some genius with a pure
Marxist soul will tell us how "she was asking for it."

My point is 1) he did force a child to have sex with him 2) he did plea
bargain  3) he did plead guilty 4) he did flee  5) the only reason this is
news, the only reason Woody Allen [although not you, I'm sure you're
sincere] signed a petition is because Polanski is part of a wealthy elite
[although Woody may have also been motivated by a bit of pre-emptive self
protection].

So tell me, why should the treatment of Polanski be any different than the
treatment of Mike Tyson?

Tell you what Ian, I'll take my attitude to the Republican Party provided
you take yours to the ANC and Zuma.