[Marxism] crime

Daniel Koechlin d.koechlin at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 30 14:09:09 MDT 2009

I am not a Leninist, but I do consider myself a Marxist.

I profoundly distrust any so-called "Marxist-Leninist" who starts
screaming : "CHILD MOLESTER ! PERVERT ! MONSTER !"

Because, I know that such "Marxist-Leninists" are devoid of all ethical
thinking and are merely pursuing a strategy of "appealling to the 'real'
working classe's 'basic sentiments'", in order to further a "proleterian
world-view".

Mao was an awful tyrant. In order to reach the top of the Chinese
Communist Party, he , either, betrayed his "friends" to the Kuomintang,
or had them "confess" and executed them on trumped-up charges . He had
four wives, two of which he cynically  caused to be killed  in order to
re-marry.  Mao was truly a despicable example of a human being.
Preoccupied only by himself and how he could out-wit the other members
of the Politburo.

Stalin was an extremely clever paranoid individual, who distrusted
everybody (he had his life-long, trusted, family doctor executed a few
months before his own death), and routinely signed death-warrants
calling for the execution of tens of thousands of peasents.

Trotsky was a blood-thirsty... ah, no, wait... I promised never again to
criticize Trotsky and Lenin on this list. I'm sorry...