[Marxism] The Victim's Words: Samantha Geimer

Adam Richmond adambrichmond at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 19:23:35 MDT 2009

"I am stunned that someone on this list would defend the rape ...."
Have I defended a rape?
I have given the right of the victim of the crime to speak.  You apparently disagree with her conclusions to have her own say in the matter for the greater good of the bourgeois courts. The judge proved his inability to honor the plea agreement.
And a million dollars, or what ever she negotiated, probably helped her more that his jailing. The question here is who decides.  Does the court deserve a second chance, despite the victim's opinion.
Adam