[Marxism] Stalinism and Bakuninism

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Sun Aug 1 16:20:22 MDT 2010

Tom Cod (tomcod3 at gmail.com) wrote on 2010-08-01 at 13:50:20 in  about
Re: [Marxism] Stalinism and Bakuninism:

> Thanks, one other thing before I have to split: as to "Bakuninism", Joe
> Hill, Sacco & Vanzetti and Emma Goldman and numerous others considered
> themselves part of this tradition.  We can disagree with that, but to
> suggest they were common gangsters into foisting their tyranny on the
> workers is not only wrong and unfair,

  The only one identifying those fighters with the gangsterism of Bakunin,
Stalin and Pol Pot is YOU.

  Nobody else has accused Joe Hill, Sacco & Vanzetti or Emma Goldman of
murdering co-workers who would not want to follow their orders.

  YOU are the one to make that amalgam, nobody else.

  What is your purpose with this lies? What do you want to achieve? Cover
up what?

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany